And we’re back with another quick and easy breakfast recipe! We know how difficult it can be to get a healthy breakfast in when you have such a busy schedule but these Blueberry Muffins are here to save your mornings! Who said muffins had to be unhealthy?! These muffins are gluten, dairy and refined-sugar free and perfect for a quick and healthy on-the-go breakfast or a snack with your afternoon tea/coffee.
The mix of almond and buckwheat flour adds a subtle nutty flavor to the batter and makes it the ideal flour substitute for those that suffer from a gluten intolerance. And the secret ingredient...lemon zest! Which adds some extra tang to the flour mixture. So put your apron on and start cooking!
Breakfast has never looked better! And if you want to get the full look you can head over to our La Table collection for these handmade floral placemats and mint blue plates.
Servings: 10-12 Muffins
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Total Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 200 g blueberries (can be frozen)
- Lemon zest (2 lemons)
- 130 g almond flour
- 170 g buckwheat flour
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 80 ml coconut oil (or any other vegetable oil)
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml maple syrup (or honey)
- 180 ml almond milk (or any other plant-based milk)
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Line your muffin pan with muffin/cupcake liners.
- Combine the lemon zest, almond and buckwheat flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup and milk until you have a smooth consistency.
- Mix in the blueberries with the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients until all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Pour the batter into your muffin pan.
- Cook for 25 minutes. Let the muffins cool for 5-10 minutes before removing them from the muffin pan.
Pour yourself a warm cup of tea or coffee and enjoy! If you get the chance to make these at home make sure to tag us with #cookingwithgab to be featured. We’ve got more recipes like this up our sleeve but are there any specific recipes you’d like us to share? Let us know in the comment section below!
Tienen una pinta genial!!!! !
Los haré este finde.
Gracias mi reina 🤗❤️