We all know that desire to experience again in our mouth the tastes that connect us to our childhood. That ice cream by the sea, that hot chocolate in the cold winter or your granny’s sunday dishes. Well, these White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies give exactly this feeling, a taste of my childhood summers abroad but in a much healthier way, to relive the sweetness of our vacation times of the past.
Serves 12 cookies
Total Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups brown rice flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 sea salt
- 1/2 cup light honey
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Chunk & Toppings:
- 1 cup white chocolate chunks
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- In a food processor, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients to the food processor and mix.
- Little by little, while mixing, add the dry mix to the food processor.
- When the dough is perfectly even, place it in a bowl and add in the chocolate chunks and macadamia nuts and mix.
- Store in the fridge overnight (or at least for a few hours)
- Bake at 200º for 12-15 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden.
- At last, set your cookies on a beautiful table and enjoy!