If you want your table to look just like this one, you’re in luck! You can purchase all of these pieces on our website
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Refined-Sugar Free
Total Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Leaves have started changing color, your favorite sweaters are making a comeback in your closet, pumpkins are in season and it’s time to make our Paleo Pumpkin Bread. Get ready to invite all your friends for Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving because we’re going to have ourselves a feast! It’s completely gluten, lactose and refined sugar-free, so let’s start baking!
- ¼ cup (40g) coconut flour
- 1 cup (92g) almond flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (if you can’t seem to get enough cinnamon you can always add a little more ;) )
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ salt
- ½ pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ ground clove
- 1 cup (150g) coconut sugar
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (see * for pumpkin puree ingredients and method)
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) coconut oil
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
* Pumpkin Puree
- 1 medium-sized sugar pumpkin
* Pumpkin Puree
- Cut your pumpkin in half
- Scoop out the seeds
- Roast cut-sized-down at 200°C for 45 to 60 minutes (until a knife sticks right through)
- Once cooled, peel off the pumpkin skin and blend the inside of the pumpkin in a food processor until smooth
- Preheat your oven to 165°C
- Line a bread/loaf pan with parchment paper
- Combine all your dry ingredients (flours, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice, clove and coconut sugar) in a food processor and pulse for a few seconds until everything is mixed together.
- Add all the remaining wet ingredients (eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil coconut milk and vanilla extract) to your food processor and blend for another 20-30 seconds until all the ingredients are combined.
- Transfer your mixture to your loaf pan and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes (or until you insert a toothpick and it comes out completely clean)
- Take out your bread from the oven and let it cool for 20 minutes before removing it from the pan
- Let the bread cool completely on a plate before slicing it and serving
If you’re a chocolate lover like us and feel that the pumpkin bread needs a little chocolate, you can melt some dark chocolate over a bain-marie and drizzle it over your pumpkin bread slice. Pecans or walnuts are also a perfect add-on for that extra crunch!
We take visuals very seriously here at Gabfoods so the table is just as important as the food we prepare so get out your favorite tablecloth and dress your tea time table for you and your guest. If you’re in need of some inspiration, you can get this full Foxy Pink table look on our website! Also no tea time is complete without the tea: our current favorite is the Foxy Mint & Rose Tea from ur collaboration with Melez Tea.
Don’t forget to tag your recreations of our recipes with #cookingwithgab for the chance to be featured on our Instagram and a chance to win some of our tableware products for your next table!